I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, December 10, 2010

Who likes cats playing the piano? (I do)

Today's topic is keyboard cat.

Okay, who hasn't heard of keyboard cat? I didn't until the other day when keyboard cat was used in a commercial for cashews. (uh, why a cat in a cashew commercial?) Anyways, I loved the song and decided I wanted to learn it on the piano. It took me all of five seconds to learn.

So I found out that keyboard cat is a video on YouTube. And I'm not uploading it because, well, I don't have enough time. But I DID make a video of ME playing the song and a tutorial for you guys to see! I'm going to see if the videos are cool with my dad. I didn't show my face, outside yard, or use my real voice. (I sound super squeaky) Do you guys want to see the videos I made?


They're kinda funny, actually. I'm known for my movie making genius! (Snobby hair flip!) Haha, no, I'm just kiddin', but the truth is, I do make some cute videos. Tell me if you want to see my keyboard cat song one.

<3,
Cassidy the Monisa

3 comments:

Loulou said...

I WANNA SEE THE SONG!!! KEYBOARD CAT KEYBOARD CAT!!! Im sure you are a perfect little piano player anyways!

Adelle said...

Yeah you should post the video! I wanna see it!

Brooke said...

I want ot see ot!! Post it post it post it post it pleeesseee pretty pleeeese!!! <333333