I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, December 27, 2010

Eh heh heh

Sorry on a number of levels:


1: I'm doing two posts a day
2: I got this tag in June from Mizz Ali and I'm doing it now.


Heh heh, sorry, guys. I didn't even know I got this.


Okay, now I'm supposed to put my mp3 on shuffle and up down whatever song comes up as the answer.


Are you Male or Female?
Track seventeen-Various Artists (very appropriate)
What do people feel when they're around you?
We got the party-Hannah Montana (That makes me feel confidant)
Describe your current relationship?
Broom song-Burtonearny (Wow. That's all I have to say)
Where would you like to be right now?
Anthem-Superchick (Oooookay....no sense at all)s
How do you feel about love?
All you need is love-The Beatles (Oh my goodness, I'm serious)
What's your life like?
Randy Scouse Git-The Monkees. (Ah, randomness at it's best)
What would you wish for if you only had one wish?
Gotta go my own way-HSM2 Soundtrack (RAN-DOM!)
Say something wise:
What you're doing-The Beatles (Wha?)
How would you describe yourself?
Tears fall-Barlowgirl (Not my choice of words...)
What is your life's purpose?
Welcome Christmas-Grinch Soundtrack (Yes.)
What is your motto?
Track 10-Unknown
What do your friends think of you?
Carilsle Wheeling-The Monkees
What do you think of your parents?
Old Blue Jeans-Miley Cyrus (Appropriate)
Who do you think of very often?
Everyday-11 (Um, yes?)
What is 2+2?
Don't pass me by-The Beatles
What do you think of your best friend?
Do not ask for love-The Monkees
What is your life story?
Only Jesus-Big Daddy Weave
What do you want to be when you grow up?
East Northumberland High-Miley Cyrus
What will you dance to at your wedding?
The Continuing story of Bungalow Bill-The Beatles (Gosh, I hope not)
What will they play at your funeral?
I can hear the angels singing-David Crowder Band (Hey, yeah, that's actually true.)
What is your hobby/interest?
In the Light-dc Talk (Wha?)
What is your biggest fear?
Away in a Manger (That makes 0 amount of sense.)
What is your biggest secret?
Can I have this Dance-HSM3 Soundtrack
What do you think of your friends?
Fuzzy-Moses Leroy (I DON'T THINK OF MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT!!!!)
What will you repost this as?
You're Not Sorry-Taylor Swift (Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum, 'kay)

Well, that was, erm, interesting. My biggest fear is apparently Away in a Manger. Yes. That makes so much sense. Uh huh.

Okay, I tag Jade, Loulou, Melanie, and Lily.

Yep, this was a random post! Enjoy doing the tag, guys. It certainly is interesting. And odd. And strange. And fun. Okay, merry two-days-after-Christmas!

3 comments:

Adelle said...

Haha, I liked the answer you got for "what do you think about love?" ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!! It's perfect! Plus I love that song :)

Lily said...

Thanks Cassidy and thanks for reminding me I needed to put those Miley and Hannah songs on my iPod keep forgetting about. And thanks also for getting We Got the Party stuck in my head :P no, jk on that last one :)

Lily said...

Wait. I just remebered you have another follower called Lily. Do you mean her or me?