I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, December 10, 2010

Unofficial award (from Katie)

Katie has returned! (hooray) and I guess she gave me an award! Don't know where she got it but it's here! (oh, Loulou, she also gave it to you. so here's from Katie to Loulou)

Here it is! (thank you Katie!)
                                                           
I have no idea what to do for it, but I will simply award two more people (like Katie did)
Random Rawr
and Melanie.

Okay, you two, I'm going to go comment on your blogs saying I gived it to you. <3 thanks again Katie you're wonderful. :)

6 comments:

Loulou said...

THANK YOU!!! And ummm, who is Katie??? Please leave me her blog so I can thank her, kk!

Loulou said...

OHHHHHHH!!! I shall leave her a little message then!!! thanks!

Jenna said...

That's awesome!! You so deserve it!!
Thanks for the award!! It made my day!!
--- Jen

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much Cassidy! Haha, two in one week, I'm shocked! :) Again, THANK you. :)
you deserve it!

Brooke said...

Congrats u deserve it!

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Thank you so much for the award, and congrats on getting it as well!