I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lol

Hey guys! Today was the co-op Christmas party and I mostly hung out with Corrina and Lily, although I talked to this other girl a few times today. But we were getting kinda bored and so this teenager named Justin went outside to do something, and, well, I locked him out.

What? It was hilarious! And Cal let him back in! Me, Lily, and Corrina were laughing like crazy! And he got in. It's a good thing there's no snow in, um, their town. I'm not sure where they live. Just somewhere. There's no snow in somewhere.

And guess what guys? I got TWO MORE FOLLOWERS! That means I only need three more until I get fifty! That's so awesome! So get me three more followers! (Please!)

And I can see Pastor Mike's back on another ten-second blogging phase. You know, Pmike, you've said that you're gonna start blogging again about five times and it hasn't happened! Shame on you!

(You know I'm just joking, right :)

Oh, and I got a new poll. You guys vote on that. If you don't know what kind of person you are, you can find out here and you can find out more information here. And I advise you to check the first one and if you don't know who people are, ask me via comment. I'll explain.

Okay, well, remember, comments are VERY MUCH appreciated around here, so NEVER hold back with those! Never. Oh, and there are only EIGHT DAYS LEFT UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
<3 hohoho,

Cassidy the Christmas-Crazy-Monisa

1 comment:

Abby. said...

Hey Cassidy! Sorry it's taken so long for me to follow, but now I am. Thanks for commenting. :)

xx,
~Abby~