I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Sunday, December 12, 2010

2 sick 2 upload

Ugh, hey guys. (*Sniff*) I have some slightly bad news. I'm sick. :( :( Total bummer. We went to visit Aunt Vick today. (Uncle Dave showed up after a while) Their downstairs is wicked nice. :)

So, yeah, back to me being sick. I went to church and crashed in the youth room on a couch, and I didn't wake up until eleven o'clock. Let me explain, church starts at ten thirty. So I just slept through half an hour of church. ;O But I got up and ran into service (well, ran as in walked-without-falling-over like I was this morning) and sort-of sung the last song. (With a sore throat, it was more of mouthing the words)

Well, it's bedtime now. Everyone hope I get better soon :)

Cough-cough,
Cassidy the sicky-blah-blah-Monisa

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm SO SORRY!!! I hate being sick! I actually had a really bad headache today and was dead tired so I feel your pain (: you'll get better soon, I promise.
xxx

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Ohh it sucks being sick; I know how you feel. I also feel the exact same as Brookie right now.
Of course you will get well soon xx

Loulou said...

Awww... WHY???? why would anyone want you to be sick???? oh well, have fun at home and make sure to rest! and if you get dizzy, might i suggest sleeping? :)