I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, December 3, 2010

Nervous...tired...bored...slightly depressed...anxious...and a partridge in a pear tree

That's how I feel right now...today's another dull Friday morning, I couldn't find my math textbook, mom left her purse at a restaurant, there was only ham for lunch (I'm vegetarian, for those who don't know), and MY PERFORMANCE IS TONIGHT!!!! Wow, I can't believe it's here! If you comment, I'll give you tickets to the show!

Well, that's not entirely true, but you should still wish me luck. :P

Who knows what a partridge is? Like in that song. And pear trees. I didn't know pears grew on trees. Well, duh, I guess they do. I mean, where are the gonna grow, out of your car windshield? Yeah, that's not really realistic, but no one cares.

I gotta go now. Bye and wish me lots of luck!
Cassidy the Monisa

3 comments:

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

I have no idea what a partridge is! And GOOD LUCK!!!!! Aww...sounds like you had a bad day. Hope it get's better!

Adelle said...

Well GOOD LUCK!! Haha partridge is a type of bird I think... Not sure what it looks like though!

Loulou said...

Aww... hope your day gets better!!! And I would love to come see your show, but Europe to america is quite a long trip.... maybe some other time!!! And break a leg!!! (dont you know its bad luck to say good luck to an actor????)
Have a nice show!