I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm starting a photo contest!

Hi I know I already posted today, but I felt like posting again. And this time I'm starting a PHOTO CONTEST!!!!!! What's the theme? Duh. Shoes.

Here are the rules:

1: It needs to be a picture YOU took.
2: It needs to be of something shoe-related. Get creative.
3: There will be four finalists. Only one winner.
4: Send me the link of your post with the picture on it saying you want to enter.
5: I must have received the picture by January 14th.
6: It must be appropriate for ALL ages.

There ya go! Get creative! All you need is a pair of shoes, a camera, and a blog post! The winner gets an award! Have fun guys! And happery new years!

2 comments:

Adelle said...

This sounds awesome, I'm gonna enter :D Can we edit the pictures, or should the be just raw photos??

Loulou said...

Ill try!!! It sounds like fun!