I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Q

I've been thinking about the letter Q. It's not that important. Unless your name is Queenie, or Quentin. Or Quendolyn. Or Quran. Or Quinn. Or Que-
WELL WE KNOW THERE ARE NAMES THAT START WITH Q BUT THOSE PEOPLE DON'T MATTER TO ME!

Ha ha, I'm just joking, if your name starts with Q then you've clearly got an interesting name. But think, what REAL words start with Q? Quickly. Questionable. Quirky. Quack. Those are words that come to mind. But there are some more interesting Qs. Like...
Quadplexes
Quaesitum
Quantum
and quaestor are what I found by doing a quick Google search! I only know what one of them means:

Quaestor is an ancient Roman official responsible for public revenue and other financial affairs. And trust me, that is NOT from memory, it's click-and-paste. But, still, who would've known that? WHO WOULD'VE CARED? Who'd ever read this miserably boring post?

Okay, guys, here's your challenge: I want you all to find me three more words that start with Q and they can't be ones that I've named. If you can, then you're absolutely awesome. :)

Love,
Cassidy the Q-Monisa

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the letter Q! Haha but I feel bad cuz it always gets left out ):

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

TAG! I just gave you an award! On my bloggg...you have to give it to three more ppl just to let ya know. And let them know you gave it to them. :)