I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Aidan and Casey will now say something to you

Have a great day on Christmas!!!!! Have some fun over there on Christmas!!!!! Have some cookies on Christmas!!!!! Have a great blog on Christmas!!!!!
From,
Aidan

To Katie: Merry Christmas!! Have some fun outside in the snow. And Merry Christmas to Casey. Cassidy fdhgehyryjerr5ujtku5kutufiftjlktjmgj.tyik,kjnjeethndfmmvm m,, v,lmfgmmgfm
From,
CASEY

Casey and Aidan wanted to write something. Casey helped type on his. With a million letters. And he also wished himself a Merry Christmas. And Aidan hopes you have a great Christmas. He really wanted to say the word "CHRISTMAS" a lot because he said it four times.

katie: dnggghmhmgkj,g,mfym/,y/.l/kh;/tm,/;hylkm;lkhlykhjhhluku;ulll;'/;yoyloiol;o;l
from,
CASEY

wtfetereterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwerreryuryerrertyetrgrtyrtret5rurut8kjglukfjuuykfghgtk,dxy7rjiytywjhtry7sgtruy7eyry
from,
AIDAN

Bye,
from,
CASSIDY

4 comments:

It's, Her... said...

AWWWWWWWWW! I can't believe Casey thought about me in his Christmas wishes! How cute!

Loulou said...

I dont really get this post... BUT YOU ROCK!!!

Kristy said...

HEEHEEHEE, soooo cute!!! I don't blog often enough for my little sister to do that. . .

Mike Brown said...

1. Casey is such a good typer.

2. Why nothing for me?