I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, December 24, 2010

Fifty. Followers. Oh. My. Peppers.

Yes. Fifty followers. That's twelve times four plus two. That's me being calm. This is how I am on the inside:

AHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSH AHHHH FIFTY FOLLOWERS YAY HAPPINESS GLORY OH MY GOSH !@#$%^&*()_+{}|:">?~ YAHOOOO!

I'm kinda excited. But anyways, seriously why are you guys following this blog it's so weird thank you for following.
Thank you to my fifty followers:
Abby
Gabriella Meyer
*Brookie*
Jennifer
{**Brookie**}
Addie
Jen in the purple pants
Random Rawr
Lily
Sarcasmistic Ross
Passage since 1990
I'm Katie
Lily
Tiffany
Loulou
BLINGLICIOUs
Mokhamad Rusyanto
Mizz Ali
Gabrielle
Rahul Kumar Bhadani
Saninan Mat
Marial.Kate
Anna
Crystal (Cray) Moore
Tia Jeu
Chelsea
Kristen
Booyaka
~MonaVie~
thepassionatelover
ifunsitetolookat
(This one was in Chinese; I couldn't type it)
Iceflower
Trixie
Coco
Tony (aka, dad)
Bostonbrown
ME
Bloggingit
Marg M.
Melanie
Jade
Serena
Annie!!!Dayet!
Imailoito
Luana
Angela Dias
Mamabrown
Jesson
and Neonglitter!

WOW that took a long time! And those last two apparently stopped following this blog but the system still has them down...but they DO count because they were once followers and to me they always will be! However, thank you if your name was mentioned (and if it wasn't, either remind me or follow now) and continue to tell your friends about me and this ridiculous blog.

And it's Christmas eve. So, like, don't expect a post tomorrow. There's a chance I might, but probably not. If you're not reading then, Merry Christmas, Merry Quannza, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Festivus, or whatever you happen to be celebrating. Happy Holidays. (I know it's cliche, deal with it!)

Love,
Cassidy the super-excited Monisa

7 comments:

Jade said...

congrats on 50 followers! you deserve it, really :)
and btw, i love the piglet and winnie the pooh picture above your blog, sooo cute :)

Marg said...

I love this post!! Congradulations!!! Your blog really does deserve it!!

Lulu said...

Congrats on 50 followers. :) I'm now following.

Brooke said...

Congrats! You deserve it! Haha I have two emails so I followed all my favorite blogs twice(: Ya I also found a website to make awards, what site do you use?

Adelle said...

Yaaay congrats on 50 followers!! This blog is so awesome that I believe you will soon have another 50. (50+50=100!!)

Merry Christmas :)

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

EHMAGGAWSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cassidy I love you so much! Thank you so much for the award, I've been a lazy blogger so I didn't see it. That's a fabulous idea. THANK YOU! That means a lot. Do we have to do the same thing you did?
CONGRATS ON THE FOLLOOWers! I'm so proud to be one:)

Loulou said...

NO WAY!!! AHHHH This call for a celebratory cyber high five!!! Ready? *High five* WOOHOOO!!! WOW... that was tiring.... so anyways, gfood job!