I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, December 9, 2010

16 days until Christmas!

AWESOMENESS! And guess what? IT STILL HASN'T SNOWED. How bizarre is that? I mean, it's plenty cold, and there's ice on the lake down the road, and it's flurried, but, dude, I wanna throw snowballs here! And, um, I can't really do that without snow.

I thought you might have already caught onto that fact.

So, anyways, I have all my shopping done but I have none of my wrapping done. :( Oh well. But the good news is, I finished my plays for next year for me to do with my friends and they're cute. :) I'll mail Shannon and Bridgster theirs today or tomorrow. Dad's printing out the copies for me, Jessica, and Katie.

Okay, I gots to go. <3, peace, and :) from
Cassidy the Monisa

2 comments:

Marg said...

this is a really vcool blog and post!! I am now a follower and I can't wait to read your next post!!

It's, Her... said...

Cass,
Sorry I haven't been blogging much, but all of a sudden you have a fascination for shoes?