I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ho ho ho

I expect you're all anticipating the arrival of Santa Claus in the near future. I am. Dad told Aidan that Santa Claus isn't real yesterday on the ride to rehearsal. (Speaking of Aidan and rehearsal, Kidstour, what the rest of the kids are, performed the Grinch for Aidan's school today! I did not make an appearance. I am in Centerstage. Our performance is this weekend)

Anywho, Aidan thought it was hysterical. He laughed. Today, he was very mad about it though. *Sigh,* I will never understand the minds of the other sex.

Alright, so, I got all my Christmas shopping done except for dad. I got mom a, oh, she's right next to me at the piano (well, halfway across the room) so I won't say. And I got Corrina a, well, who knows if she's reading this! (I got her a poster)

I want video games, video games, and video games this year, but if Santa won't get me that, I wouldn't mind a few decent video games. Or video games, if he wouldn't mind. But what I want most of all is video games!

Have I mentioned to you new guys that I'm into video games?

I'm also into downloading Christmas music to my HANDY-DANDY MP3 PLAYER! And that's what I'm doing right now, actually. Sure, you get sick of them within a week because they're so darn annoying, but who cares? I still got three gig left!

Ugh, this is such a boring post! I can't even stand the sight of it! Don't even look at it! Just comment! Spare yourselves from my incredible ordinary life! (Yo, I'm an actress. I must be dramatic)

Love,
Cassidy the Mo-ho-ho-ho-nisa.

3 comments:

Adelle said...

tehe :) this was a funny post!

Lily said...

What.. you mean to say Santa is not... real? No jk, jk :P
I know what you mean when yo say songs are good at first, then annoying after a wgile, It's so annoying isn't it?

Loulou said...

I love you too, dont worry!!!! And I even have no idea what to ask Santa... grrrrr help!!!