I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Photo contest!/Captain hoho comes tomoz

Topic 1: I don't follow this blog (yet,) but I am participating in a photo contest at {my polka dotted life} And so here is the picture I want to use as my entry: (to the host of the contest:)
                               


So, yep, Lulu, please consider this picture in the contest! (And now, I will continue to the second topic of the post)

Topic 2: Tomorrow is CHRISTMAS EVE! Oh I am so excited I probably won't be able to sleep tomorrow. (Well, duh, I'm gonna be so excited) Who else is super hyper? I AM! I'm a Christmas eve person; I love seeing the presents and knowing we'll be able to open them more then the process.

As you all know, I'm famous for my split-topic posts. Anyways, last month I reached my top stats. We're pretty close to meeting those this month; continue to visit and comment and get me another follower!!

Love,
Cassidy the Monisa who got a bajillion other sneaker pictures for her sidebar.

4 comments:

Jade said...

i love christmas eve better, too! and i love that picture of the sneakers... you're the one wearing the green converses, right?
and have a merry christmas!

Jenna said...

I'm super excited too!! It may snow where I am, so fingers crossed...
Good luck in the photo contest!! Love that pic!!
-- Jen

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

Good luck in the contest! Sorry I haven't been commenting as much!! That's an awesome pic! :)
Hope you win!

Lily said...

That's a pretty awesome photo! Christmas Eve is always more exciteing than acual Christmas day isn't it?