I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trying for 100 new things.

This summer, I'm trying to do 100 new things. Something creative and new every day. Today, me and Casey went through a sprinkler. I've done that before, but I haven't done it in a while. The other day, me and Corrina made up a new TV show called The Hillbilly show. So here are the things I've done so far:

Made up a game show
Made up a TV show
Ran through a sprinkler
Ridden my bike with Corrina down to the end of the block without an adult

See? That's four already! Short post though. Must do MATH. Grr. Schoolwork is lame.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

keep up the good work!! are you allowed to take suggestions from other followers? Here are some ideas:
-write a book.
-slap the guy whose name starts with "Z" and ends with "ach" upside the head, if you haven't already.
-don't post for a whole week.
-melt cheese over a lightbulb (if you get in trouble, i had nothing to do with it!!)

-wear someone's or your own high heels to the park and back home.