I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Have I dropped anything? (Anyone enjoy cheese?)

Is my blog still okay? I seemed to have dropped my comment circulation! To make sure this blog isn't totally lame, I'm giving you guys something to do:

FOLLOW THESE STEPS! THESE ARE IMPORTANT TO YOUR VERY WELL BLOG BEING!
1: Tell me if there is anything I can do to make this blog cooler, funnier, or better in any way. I want to get criticism! Fire away and don't feel bad about saying bad things!
2: If you like my blog, tell your friends! I LOVE new guys, so don't be afraid to spread the word!
3: Eat as much cheese as you think would be satisfactory. (How this relates to my blog? I dunno.)
4: Should I add more gadgets? Tell me.
5: Please, everyone, I know this is just a little blog in the blogoverse, but I really believe in this thing. Don't stop following because the only thing keeping this blog running is the guys who follow, comment, and check out my other blogs!

I think every person following this blog is great and I hope they love cheese, and, of course, respect my occasional randomness! See you, guys

Yours truyl,

CASSIDY

3 comments:

Loulou said...

I totally love this amazing blog, but don't be afraid to really let loose and go all out random! And the cheese thing totally relates to your blog cause I love cheese as much as your blog!!!

*Loulou*

Kristy said...

haha, don't worry, i'll still follow you and comment. did you see the ideas in your 100 Things post i sent you?

Anonymous said...

Ohh write in colorful font more often, it makes it priiiiity!
I'm following again!