I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, July 9, 2010

How to talk to people: the good way

Okay, today I'm gonna give a little advice. It's a topic some of us struggle with, and it's called: How to talk to people. In special blu-ray edition!
How to talk to:

Bullies: Never start with an insult, compliment, shrieking, or whimpering. Remain calm and straight-faced and don't seem to effected when they horas you. Oh, and never end with sometime like, "yes sir" or something. I don't know a whole lot about them, because I've never had to deal with one. But I know things.

The youth: Talk quickly, fastly, briefly, and meanly. All conversations will be short. Talk tonelessly and don't compliment. Say something insulting then run. It works every time!

Your worst enemy: Start off whispers, bringing up to WHOLE SCREAMING AND YELLING AT EACH OTHER! Hold conversations from swearing, complimenting, and try and make the other as mad as possible, then put them in front of their little brother. Works every time!

Your annoying little cousin Kaylyn: Limit conversations to "hi" "bye" and "that's great, Kaylyn" Never speak directly to the suspect. Look at something else whilst speaking.

Anthony: DON'T TALK TO HIM! JUST DON'T TALK TO HIM! IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT!

Weirdos: Laugh at jokes, intentional puns, and humorous actions. Don't make fun of clothing, speech, or attitude. Don't cry unless prompted. Never point out glasses, braces, or nose rings. Don't encourage bad breath and tuna. Always keep insect fan on hand. That's how you handle those weird guys who always talk to you.

Zach: Start with saying something about whiny speech problem. Then, push in mud. Then, start beating up. Then, set pants on fire. You don't do a whole lot of talking, actually, I try to avoid that kid.

Okay, that's it for that. Also, I have a shout-out: THANK YOU, AUNT TERRY, FOR THE TOASTER WAFFLES! YOU GET MY STAR SMILE FOR APPROVAL: *_* They're long gone.

That's it for today. Toodles!

Yours TRULY!,

Cassidy

2 comments:

Tony said...

MMMM.. toaster waffles...

tasty toaster waffles..

dad likes waffles...

Lexi said...

cool post!!