I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I want my friend to have a blog! I DEMAND IT!

Okay, so, Jessica's right here next to me on the computer. AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BLOG YET! So this post is saying, "WHY CAN SHE NOT HAVE ONE THEY ARE AWESOME?"

I'M GOING TO STOP WRITING IN ALL CAPS NOW. Thank you. Well, we're hoping when her mother comes to-OH I TOTALLY FORGOT CHANGE OF PLANS AGAIN!

So now Lyssa and Corrina are coming over HERE to sleep over! Ugh why can't they just agree? No, she's not coming. She's going tubing. They're coming over here. Jessica can come. Alyssa can't. Corrina is. Corrina won't. Alyssa is. Jessica is. Corrina can. I...SUCH MADNESS!

So, I guess that means total oddness? That means, JESSICA NEEDS A BLOG! She turned twelve and every twelve-year-old needs a blog! Well, heh, I'm not twelve, but this is pretty much my whole life. I know I'm a geek. No need to shout.

Okay, I know I already posted today, but this is odd, but Jessica needs one but she has to ask her mom and she tried texting her but we don't get reception all the way out here! Can you believe it? My mom and dad do! AWKWARD. '_' Yeah. That gets the "eyebrows raised ' and _ and ' thing. Uh huh. I went there.

SO WHAT IF I JUST MADE THAT UP? So did you. Tata!

No comments: