I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Who the heck are you?

O.k., I check for comments every day after I post something new. But someone has just crossed the line about not telling me who they are. Pastor Mike comments, my dad does, even my mom did for a time, but this guy is crazy. I want to know your name, who you are, if you have a blog and if I can read it. I read everything already, but there's always room for more in here. Tell me who you who you are on your next comment, and you get a prize. O.k., I can't give you a prize on the internet, but still, TELL ME! O.k., I have no idea what to put a picture of, and it does'nt matter anyways. I can't do google searches by my self. I'm at " Auntie Fafa's boarding house." today. I'm upstares in Pastor Mikes room on the couch watching Spongebob Squarepants. It's one of my favorite TV shows. Me and Sheesha love it so much, we started a fan club. Speaking of Sheesha and Kaylyn, today they gave me birthday gifts. They gave e two dollars and 5 pieces of candy. That was very thoughtful of them, I think. You know, I just won't add a picture.

See ya.

Cassidy

2 comments:

Mike Brown said...

not me.

Anonymous said...

it is not me either...