I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, November 28, 2008

The breakfast alarm

Hi everyone. The other day I was sleeping over Sheesh and Kaylyn's house. It was six in the morning and we were watching cartoons. All of a sudden, my aunt's cell phone starts ringing. So I go, 'Who calls your mom at six a.m.?' And Sheesha's reply was simple. She told me it was a breakfast alarm. It is like a signal to her mom that basically says, 'We're hungry. Make us food!' And since then I have wondered, 'How can you set an alarm for when you're hungry?' Well, they go to public school, so they get up around six. The alarm is set that time as an estimate about what time they will want breakfast. Also, it's my aunt's alarm clock. Now, some news worth waking up for! Ha ha, that was a very corny joke. I hope you had a awesome thanksgiving. I had a thanksgiving full of awesomeness. And now, some holiday trivia. Why do we call the settlers 'Pilgrims'? Look it up! I have to know before the weekend ends. I have not been getting much feedback on these homework assignments, Pastor Mike. PLEASE! Hope you had a wonderful holiday full of awesomeness.

See you at the next post!
Cassidy

1 comment:

Mike Brown said...

Did you know that the Pilgrims were my ancestors?

Anyway, a pilgrimage is like a journey and they were Pilgrims because they journeyed from Europe to the U.S. in search of religious freedom.

The Pilgrims went from England to Holland, but then to America.

I had a number of relatives that came on the Mayflower. I can even join the Mayflower society if I want.