I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, November 24, 2008

I am friendly



I am a very amiable person. I am also cordial and neighborly.I have lots of companions because I seem to a lot of people comical or witty.If some of these words are baffling for you, try making a catalog of words and next time I behold you I will admire.


I am a very friendly person. I am also kind and comforting. I have lots of friends because I seem to be funny and clever to people. If some of these words are to puzzling for you, try making a list and next time I see you I will be pleased.


Notice the difference between the paragraphs about me. They are different, but the same. They look different but they mean the same thing. And now you ask, "How does she know those words in paragraph one?" I have a thesaurus. Check today's golden words for the keys and/or morals of this blog


Bye!


Cassidy

1 comment:

Mike Brown said...

I love a good thesauras.