I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The single most bad thing I have ever seen



Today me and my mom and sister were shopping in a grocery store. Of course, there were webkinz. Me and my sister went to look at them. There were bulldogs, black horses, polar bears, black bears, and the cutest little seal I have ever seen. We were looking at the precious seal and looking all over the cutie. But then I saw one act of pure evil. Someone had torn of the code tag open and had left the toy! The toy was in top notch condition, but the code tag is the real value. In a webkinz, there is a code tag attached to the paw of the toy and contains a one of a kind code that there is only one of! If some one tried to put the seal online, they would have been printed as an intruder! They wouldn't be able to put the pet online. So the person had technically stolen the webkinz! Of course, I didn't look at the code. I may be a little mischievous sometimes, but I would never steal a stuffier. It was the worst thing I've ever seen. I don't want anyone to follow the example this person had set. I hate to think of this happening. So, let this be a lesson to everyone. Stealing is wrong! Don't steal!



Don't steal unless you want to go to jail!


Cassidy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the worst..imagine if someone bought it..got home and realized the code was missing??! That is terrible.
-Todd

Mike Brown said...

I'm glad you realize how wrong that is.