I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A to Z in my thanks



I have a lot of stuff to be thankful for. 26, to be precise. I want to tell you every one:
A for armadillos
B is for barbecues at my house in the summer
C is for Cassidy, the most awesome name EVER!
D is for drama camp at Upton town hall
E is for eggs in the morning for breakfast
F is for family that I can go to every year on this splendid holiday
G is for gorilla glue
H is for home that I live in
I is for iguanas
J is for Jesus
K is for K-mart
L is for lemons
M is for my Mom
N is for newts
O is for Oprah Winfrey
P is for party's
Q is for quacking ducks
R is for Ronald McDonald
S is for sweet pudding pie
T is for 'the world of Cassidy'
U is for U S of A
V is for the wonderful name Vinnie
W is for webkinz
X is for xylophone
Y is for 'Yes, you can go on computer'
Z is for Zimbabwe


I am truly thankful for these wonderful things. I hope God can provide all this awesomeness again next year. Everyone: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!








Hope you are blessed,








Cassidy

1 comment:

Mike Brown said...

aside from the fact that p should have been pastor mike and polly...good list...haha.