I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My fiftiest post



WHOA YEAH! This is my fiftiest post! This calls for a celebration! YEAH! Everyone tell me on your next comment how to celebrate on a blog. Homework today. Got a little challenge for whoever can do this: Without looking it up on the web or in a thesaurus/dictionary tell me what the word applicant means. I NEED TO KNOW! Right now. Comment away. And also, If anyone is a doctor reading this, tell me (without looking it up) what the word steroids means. Please. do tell. But you don't have to look it up, you're a doctor. So, that should be easy.And if your a pastor in the crowd ( meaning if you're pastor Mike) please tell me where you beat people up, I mean where you work as a security guard. I would like to know this, thank you. Well, that wraps it up. Thanks, Mrs. Workman, for commenting on my blog.






Good bye!


Cassidy






1 comment:

Mike Brown said...

congrats!!! wahoo!!!

yay for you!!!