I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Sunday, November 30, 2008

What is nothing????

I was thinking earlier. (Shocking, isn't it?) We all know that we breathe air. I used to think that air was nothing. But it's air. So it can't be nothing. I tried to think, what has no air? So, I found one thing, water. But it's water. So it can't be nothing! If you take a blank piece of white paper, you don't see anything on that paper. When I was little I thought that was nothing. But it's paper! So, what is nothing? Not water, not air, not paper. As weird as it sounds, I used to think plastic was nothing because you couldn't see it. But it's plastic. If we lived in a world without air, paper, water, or plastic we would know what nothing was. BUT WE DON'T! This is going to drive me insane. Well, another news flash. Coming' at you live from Cassidy's house, here's Cassidy with the latest news. Today when I was at church, it started to snow outside! So I ran out at ten in the morning into a church yard in Dudley to look at that awesome stuff! And (I don't mean to embarrass you, Pastor Mike) Pastor Mike and Mrs. Polly just come running outside in vests and light coats, and Pastor Mike starts singing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" and me and Mackenzie and Danielle and Corrina are just staring until they go back in. It was fun running around out there in the snow. We ran for about ten minutes until my dad called us in. It was a very fun morning. That snow was full of awesomeness!

Jingle bells all the way,
Cassidy

2 comments:

Polly said...

you forgot to mention the awesome dancing you saw, too. i love snow!!

Mike Brown said...

Yeah, the dancing was pretty spectacular.