I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nachos

Right now you're thinking, " What's with the nacho thing?". Well, I'll tell you something. I have no clue ether! The thing is, my sister's eating nachos, and that was the first thing that came to mind. And guess what? For once, I have nothing to talk about. There, I said that so you're all gonna go read such is life, or the magical world of Corrina or something like that. Nachos are a odd thing. You can put on sour cream, cheese, or salsa on. If you're feeling lucky, you can put on ketchup. Hey, I just said I have no topic, so how could I really be talking about corn chips? Maybe today's topic is fried food! Hey! We found a topic here at world of Cassidy headquarters! Corn chips! Yeah for deep fried salsa covered chippers! I like chips! I like them almost as much as I like cheese! And that's saying' something, because cheese is my favorite thing in the world! And I like chips because you can put cheese on them! Score two for one! Don't forget to check the label for today's golden words.

Until tomorrow,
Cassidy

2 comments:

Mike Brown said...

I love nachos.

Anonymous said...

Cheese is goooood.

-Todd