I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, November 10, 2008

SLEEPOVER!



Hi. My friends Katie and Shannon are sleeping over. Here is Katie, who I have mentioned before:


Hi people. -Katie



Here is Shannon, who I have never talked about in my life to you:



Hello.This is the five o'five edition. I can now do a backward roll into a handstand.I have my own tweezers. They are fun to use to pull out splinters. -Shannon


They want to see 'I don't want no Joe Shmo running my country' post.


Bye for now!


Cassidy

2 comments:

Mike Brown said...

Hi Cassidy! Hi Cassidy's friends!

Anonymous said...

why wasn't i invited?