I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Typing lessons


I am at Pastor Mike's house. He is boarding with Auntie Fafa ( Jen) and Uncle Harry in their house. It's been transformed into a boarding house over the years. Leah also lives here. Pastor Mike and Mrs. Polly are guests. Here is an example of to many people in one house. Leah, Uncle Harry, Auntie Fafa, Sheesha, Kaylyn, Mrs. Polly, and Pastor Mike. And Curly, there cat. She's a good cat, but my sister's allergic to her. She's allergic to long haired cats, witch is Curly. I am not a cat policemen, I've just noticed. I am writing this on Uncle Harry's computer, not the laptop which i usually write on at Pastor Mike's boarding house. I had chicken nuggets for dinner. I also had french fries. YUM. Well, I gotta go.




Bye!


Casidy

1 comment:

Mike Brown said...

Haha. Funny as always. Good call on it being like a boarding house.

Sorry again about the miscommunication. We're still on for typing lessons again next week, right?