I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

With a pie in the room, I kinda loose myself


Hello. Today's topic is pie. Pie is a wonderful example of how sugar is good for you. Blueberry pie, cherry pie,strawberry pie, there are a lot of nutritious pies. I wonder what the world would be like if we didn't have pie. Horrible if you ask me! No pie? The horror! The world would just not be the same with on pie. I would have no goal in life with out pie. I like pie, as you may have noticed. Pie is like a, um, round yummy thing that you fill with fruit? No, that wouldn't work. Let's just imagine that we never tried to find what it's like, o.k.? Alright. I like pie. If anyone has a pie they would like to share, please do tell. I would love to hear about pie from anyone. Well, that about wraps it up.

See ya!
Cassidy

3 comments:

Mike Brown said...

I also love pie. Apple pie is my favorite. Yep. Apple pie with some yummy vanilla ice cream.

Anonymous said...

chocolate cream pie please.

Polly said...

yum. pie. with ice cream. yessss.