I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, October 10, 2008

I am a human being, i think



I have not a lot to talk about, so excuse me if my blog is a little short. I just wanted to share some interesting things with everyone. A ton of people in this world are living for nothing.I don't want to sound mean, but it's true. A whole ton of people don't believe in the thing more important than life itself.There's probably something missing from your life too. It's very simple. A lot of people don't have GOD. Without God, YOU wouldn't even be here. There is a lot of stuff on this world, money, cars,food, computer, TV, that sometimes we just like it a little to much. It's perfectly normal that someone would talk a lot about a new car, or got more channels on TV, but if that''s all you talk about, a lot of things are left behind. Talk about God a lot. He's really worth talking about!




Yours perfectly truly,


Cassidy

1 comment:

Mike Brown said...

He's definitely worth talking about, which is why I'm glad that you are.