I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Why doesn't squidward wear pants?



Why doesn't he? I think he should more often. He (if anything) should just wear a shirt. But I think he should wear both. It's just wrong. Sponge bob should be rated TV10. Nudity is inappropriate.Hi, I love the show,but I still think he should wear pants. Well, off of nudity and on to pajamas. I am being babysat by Miss Polly, the only person from my church who does not have a blog. In my bag of stuff, I have pajamas that say " Beware of the babysitter." and have a babysitter walking saying " Come my children. Your baths await you." I wear them when she babysits. Well, I want my computer time. Bye for now!
Yours loves computer truly,

Cassidy

4 comments:

Mike Brown said...

haha...the pj's kill me.

Pastor Mike

Anonymous said...

i think the only reason spongebob wears pants is because it is his last name...i mean he is a sponge afterall.

Cassidy :) said...

Your right, pastor mike. They are the best I own. Hey, i'm commenting my own blog!

Polly said...

I don't think you should be watching tv shows where there's people walking around with no pants on. That just seems wrong.