I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Make a home made pie and put cream in the middle of that pie and bake for 45 minuts let cool



Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi.Hi. I think you might be a bit overwhelmed by the incredibly long title, but the blog might not be to long. So excuse the shortage in blogger use space. Well, I did not make a pie, however, I made home made bread with my mom and sister. It is yummy. It's funny how you think of something sometimes and you have no where to put it down.that's why I have a blog spot here at blogger.com. Newest thoughts come into my head, and I can blog them as soon as I feel like it. And no, I'm not in advertising for blog spot, I just don't have much to say. O.k., this is what i mean. See ya later!




Yours hopeful and happy truly,


Cassidy

No comments: