I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The special next five or so weeks

O.k., today was 1 out of 4 special events to come in the next 4 weeks. 4 in 4. Today was my church harvest fest. It was really fun. Pastor Mike, your last comment I did not understand. And these blogs are going to start taking a pole. For every blog anyone reads, I want them to leave a comment with the score of how totally awesome it is. on a scale of 1 to 10 tell me if I'm doing what I should. My main purpose in blogging ( other then getting comments ) is bringing joy to the few readers I have. Everyone please recommend this blog to family and friends. Also, to the person who has commented some of my blogs that doesn't have an account, on your next comment could you tell me who you are. I want to know if you are my grandmother who reads this, or a person who I've never met before. If your my grandmother,though, I am glad to see you finally commenting. I think it's almost time for me to take a shower. But don't worry, it might not be. I am happy that someone reads my blog. O.k., back to the events thing. Next Friday is HALLOWEEN! I get to go see HSM3 in a theater. It's gonna be so cool! After that this will no longer be a nine year old's blog. It will be a TEN year old's blog. That's right, my birthday is coming up! YAY! After that, to top it off, thanksgiving. I can't wait! These next few weeks are gonna be so fun I can't wait. Wow, this might be one of my longest posts yet. It's longer then quite a few of them. But most of my posts are short if you don't like to read long things like me. I love long books and poems and blogs to read. Well, gotta go. Making this blog a shorter one for those short readers.

See ya ( Hey, I didn't say yours truly)
Cassidy

2 comments:

Mike Brown said...

The Harvest Fest was a lot of fun. You'll have to ask me to explain the comment on Thursday then.

By the way, I want to start teaching you typing on Thursday so you can type faster.

Anyway, I have one suggestion to make to you about your blogs. Don't make the mistake many people do and become comment-happy. By that I mean, you're blogs are way more fun to read when you just write what's on your mind and not on how you want comments. If you keep doing that, pretty soon all your blogs will sound the same.

You're a very good blogger, which is why I love reading your blog. You just need to write what you write and let the comments take care of themselves.

Ok, that said, this blog is a 8/10 in awesomeness! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to get to HSM3..few more days for me to go too.