I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Shoutout time!

I want to give a big shout out to Elizabeth (my friend) that if you are coming to movie night, wear pajamas and bring a stuffie. Also, it would be helpful if you brought a pillow.So, that's just if. If not, If your name is Cassy and you know my sister, We are picking you up around six. Everybody say it now: GO WILDCATS! High school musical is showing at my church, and it is open to the public. So if you wanna, come on down. There will be plenty of popcorn. WHOOP WHOOP! I have no idea why I wrote that last sentence. Well, guess what? Today on toontown, I defeated a level 3 cog building. It was really cool. Halloween doth approcheth!We are full of splendor! All my family, except maybe my dad and mom, can't wait until we go see a movie in our Halloween costumes. It's gonna be fun.Bye for now!

Yours going off truly,
Casidy

No comments: