I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Sunday, October 12, 2008

If you like cake, raise your hand

That's right, cake. Yummy, tasty, frosting cake. Have a happy day with Delicious cakie! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! CAKIE CAKIE CAKIE! GOGGLES GOGGLES GOGGLES! Let us party till we are captured by the party police. When we are, I'll free you all. Don't worry about a thing. And don't even think about saying that the patriots won't win, you will be permanently banished from this blog. Go read the ramblings of a worship leader or something. Well, before you are banished, I ask one thing of you. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! O.k., you can go away now. What? You think I was gonna stop you are something? I do not have that kind of power, crazy person. Everyone go to Bernie's furniture now. It's a happy new year Regalia! Enjoy! Well, I must depart from this faltered blog spot. In other words,I gotta go.

Yours out-of-her-mind truly,
Cassidy

No comments: