I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, October 20, 2008

Something I thought I'd never say

Pastor Mike is awesome! See, I told you I'd never thought I'd say that. I can't believe you are reading. So, in the future, I will ( never thought I'd say this but.....) try to read yours. There! Got that over with. O.k. Good to have that off my chest. Let's pretend I never posted that, shall we? Alrighty! Forgetting..........NOW! What were we talking about again? Oh, yeah. How dictionaries get their name. Does anyone know that? Leave a comment with the answer if you know. And no, that's not just a scam to make you leave comments. O.k., maybe it is, but still. I don't know how they get their name. Well, that's enough crazy for today.

Yours saying-things-she'd-never-thought-she'd-say truly,
Cassidy

1 comment:

Mike Brown said...

I never thought I'd say this, but thanks...okay, also forgetting...

I'm glad the picture you put up of me had a Pats jersey in it.

As for dictionaries, I found the following etymology (what the word means) online...

1526, from M.L. dictionarium "collection of words and phrases," from L. dictionarius "of words," from dictio "word." Probably first Eng. use in title of a book was in Sir Thomas Elyot's "Latin Dictionary" (1538) though L. Dictionarius was so used from c.1225.