I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

If you guys want a super post...

You know you have one day left. Remember, all I'm asking for is three more followers, I don't care who. Okay, well, this brief newsflash is over.

Okay, so, the other day, I asked if anyone could give me the anagram for THEN UNREAD, which is a bit tricky. There's one that I thought I might get; THE DEAR NUN, but I didn't, and it's not even the answer. I'll give you guys a hint, and let's see if you can figure it out: below is so, and so is the know. If that made it any clearer, you should be able to figure it out easily.

Tomorrow is CHILL again. I wonder if I'll have to take new classes. Every four weeks is a new term. I wonder if I'll pick the older kid's group, or the younger kid's group this time...hmmmmmmmmm.

Now, for my not-so-famed random facts *_*

The word for jeans in Spanish is still spelled jeans! I learned this from the Spanish we're doing in school. Also, mesa is table and bebe is baby. I love saying bebe. BEBE! (pronounced beh-beh)

Bing searching is more efficient then Google searching. I learned this, because we do Bing more often the Google. When I need to look something up, I go on the laptop because I get better links. It's like those commercials. (For those of you out of the country, Bing and Google are online searches)

There IS a difference between llamas and alpacas! THERE IS A DISTINCTION!

Mighty mouse couldn't beat up Superman. Only those of you who've seen the move stand by me would get that joke. I haven't finished it yet, with those Netflix movies, they take too long to load on the Wii. 'Kay, later guys.

1 comment:

Loulou said...

I must really fail, cause i still dont know what it is... Sorry...