I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cassidy's random facts

Okay, so, today, I went to the Big E with mom and Corrina. It was pretty fun, except for the fact that I was really exhausted and it took me half an hour to eat lunch! We saw some cute animals, and I got to eat some very yummy maple candy! I love maple candy.

Somehow, my editor got updated, and now it's all like when you're writing those pages. Weird, huh?

I guess that contest didn't work out, heh. If you didn't know what was happening, I was doing this thing where if you guys could get me forty followers by the end of the month, I'd do a super post. But now, I realize that that's not much of a possibility. Oh well, look at the bright side. At least I won't have to work harder then 0.5 percent to make these blog posts!

Happy first day of fall!

And now, for some random facts.

Do you like muffins? What's your favorite kind? I happen to like chocolate chips. How do you know when muffins are ready? Do you smell 'um? Do you sniff 'um? You know, muffins spelled backwards is sniffum.

The average number of toes on a person's foot is five. The average number of fingers on a hand is four. How? Well, you have four fingers.

And a thumb.

Did you know that cars are the leading industry in the world? Well, they are. You know that now.

The tallest man is Japanese.

Does anyone else have any random facts? I'd love to hear them. Post them via comment, and I can use them! Bye.

Cassidy

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It takes 517,578 dollar bills to cover an entire football field.

:)

*Tiff*

Loulou said...

um... It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open??? its true but i dont know if it counts...

loulou