I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blue gum and TV commercials

Right now, I'm chewing blue bubble gum. Casey got it from somewhere, and there was one piece left, and I'm chewing it. It's one of those gum-roll things. They make the best bubbles. However, they do turn your mouth blue, which has a slight disadvantage.

Okay, so, if you live in America, you've probably seen the TV commercial where the people are going to work, but it's all amusement park themed. Omigosh, when I get older, I want to go to work in a place like that! That would be so much fun! And you know, there's this awesome song that goes to it. I don't know the name, but it goes a little like this:

Every day, it's a-gettin' closer,
Going faster the a roller coaster,
Love like yours will
Surely come my way,
Hey, a-hey hey

Every day, it's a-gettin' faster,
And so on. It's a nice tune, though. Okay, this post is officially about nothing, but I couldn't find anything better to talk about.

OH! For those of you who've been following this blog a LONG time, you might remember that I positively h-a-t-e winter coats! Well, mom announced I needed a new one and we went to Savers (a used clothing store) to try and find one, among other things.

I tried on a bunch. Puffy ones, red ones, brown ones, blue ones, leather ones, black ones, long ones, short ones. I found one that I l-o-v-e, a long light brown trench coat that is AWESOME to the touch! It was pretty much down to my ankles, but it was so awesome! It deserves one of these: *_* STAR SMILEY! Anyways, mom thought it was not warm enough, so I couldn't get it.

I finally ended up getting a medium-length black woolly coat with buttons. The shoulders are a little odd, but I look like Paul McCartney.Of course, a true Cassidy-themed coat would be either very long or something with peace-signs, but there was none like that.

Actually, I don't mind the black one, it just makes me look a little fancier. Now I have to save up thirteen dollars to buy that long coat! I hope I can do it!

Yours true-and-coatly,

Cassidy

No comments: