I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Only a few more to go!

Well, april vacation is only a few more short days away. That's good. Did you know that the keyboard on the Wii is qwerty? It is. Like the other post, this post is straight off of the Wii. Thank you, internet connection! It's very cool, let me tell you! Oh, it's so much easier to see what letters you're typing when it's on your TV screen. Well, that's about it. Keep waiting for vacation! Monkeymoolah out. Peace.

3 comments:

DaydreamerN said...

I love the wii!!

Jesson said...

I prefer qwerty keyboard than dvorak keyboard,.... using wii for gaming and surfing net....

Amber Kirk-Ford said...

Hi, I love your blog! I'm home schooled too, I'm in the UK. I follow you - please check out my blogs!

Amber