I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, April 23, 2010

Making internet gold!!!!!

Today is the day of Corrina's party. It is also the national truth-or-dare championship. (In my basement!) Jessica has witnessed it all. I have been dared.

Jessica: It is true, the ultimate truth-or-dare is going on. It is very hot and loud in here. I want to scream HELP ME!!! But don't get me wrong, sometimes it is quite fun, or funny.

Me: Hi. That was Jessica. Tonight, we are having FUN! We played truth-or-dare, like I said, and played Mario Kart, Super Smash Bro. Melee, and that's it. That was fun. And we ate cake. And cheese. That last one was the funnest of all! I like cheese. (Excuse me if I have said that before) Corrina got an MP3. And an Elmo t, from ME. I'm nice. She got other stuff, too. Yes. Including a peace necklace and some peanuts from the Chicago airport. (From Sheesh) And even more makeup! She has 6,889,094,665,904 things of makeup! And a scarf, from Lyssa and and Jessica. (aka, Alyssa) Yup, Jessica joined in the fun. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. We're having a ball.


Lyssa: Hi! I just had a pillow fight!

That was Lyssa. Yes, we are having fun. It is fun. Fun. Fun, fun, fun, fun. Me and Jessica are blogging. You probably knew that. Hence I am talking and Jessica is staring at the screen and watching what I am typing. Bye.

No comments: