I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, April 2, 2010

Good good

Well, it's good Friday. Day Jesus died. This Sunday, he rose from the dead. Well, I got the day off today. Tomorrow, we dye eggs. Easter, we find them, go to church, then whatever. It's gonna be an eggy weekend. Good thing I like eggs. Oh, I'd like to say that I've been recommended as someones favorite blog! That's awesome! I'm someones favorite! I'm gonna fill out the interview tomorrow with my dad. Thanks, whoever sent it in! Well, I wish everyone a good good Friday. Peace out, peeps.

No comments: