I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A few fun pics









These are some awesome pics, right? Okay, from top to bottom: On the very top is a beautiful picture of my Webkinz turtle, Phinnias, next to my guitar. Then is an adorable baby bunny pic I got off of Corrina's blog, Abigail's banana cream puffs. (www.abbycreampuff.blogspot.com) Then is one of the cutest photos EVER, of a cute white doggy that I got off Abbycreampuff too. Last is a picture of Corrina's Webkinz (Some of) that are (from left to right), Joey-Joe the monkey, Tim the panda, Bridget the pink poodle, Tracy the American cockier spaniel, and Lora, the Persian cat. In that picture are Oatmeal the snowman's shoes. They're at the very top. Well, I thought that was fun, just showing you guys a few of my pictures I have on my computer, going nowhere. Okay, that's it. Enjoy them.





No comments: