I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Sunday, May 16, 2010

What can I say? It was a tiring day!

Okay, sorry for not posted yesterday. I guess I missed it, although we were home all night. Yesterday was the church whiffle ball game for BGMC. It was more of a dinner, followed by a whiffle ball game, but it was still fun. We helped set up, then the girls (Mwa) sold chips and the boys sold soda. Well, there was a one-chip, one-soda per person rule, and some of the youth tried to get past our kid's church impenetrable firewall. However, due to our superior marketing skills, and techniques on how-to-tell-if-Pizza-Boy-already-had-a-bag-of-chips serum, he only walked away with about three bags instead of one. Good. Then, the kids ate. I ate on a large rock with Liam, Sheesh, and Danielle. Then was the whiffle ball game. More like the "everybody just run around and get confused and have the youth sit and hog the little girl's pompoms" game. Entertainment! Oh, after that wasn't much. Zach is going to cut his disgusting hair. Classic. Oh, that reminds me, I owe him $4.50. Dang! Anyone need their lawns rake? I charge $4.50 a lawn!

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

Haha, whiffle ball sounds fun! thnks for the comment on my blog! Yours is cool :)

<3 <3,
Gabrielle