I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, May 24, 2010

A day in the life of a Sterrance

Well, hi everybody. I just got a comment from Kristen, and I have an apology to make! Sorry, but I didn't know that you were tang5! You show up as Kristen on comments. No, I know a Kristine, a Christine, and I'm a Cassidy, but no other Kristen's. And I'm home schooled. I live at home, and do school there! It's cool! Boarding schools are weird. I would hate to be away from my large, amazing family for an entire school term! Oh, and a lot of people are probably wondering what the heck a Sterrance is. It's a made-up animal. I didn't make it up. Strong Bad did. (Another Homestar thing) Aidan had DENTAL SURGERY today. Now he has silver "Iron man" teeth. And a new Reverb car. From BF5. And he brought in his teddy bear. Now he's downstairs, watching TV. Casey and Dad are playing with with a Bumblebee transformer toy on the chair next to me; I'm on the couch in the living room. I did all my school today. I'm writing a new book. About aliens. Good things. Good times. Good people. Good cheeseburgers. Good people of Michigan, I salute you!*

*I don't live in Michigan. I'm actually nowhere near Michigan!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

OOOOOOOOHHHH that makes A LOT more sense!!!!!! Thanks!! A "sterrance"...that's funny.