I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's the adventures of...FREDDY AND DOGPOOP!


Okay, please, do not be offended by the title. Sadly, I didn't make it up. The boys found two worms yesterday. Aidan named his Freddy. He wanted to know if Casey would name his worm Freddy. He said sure. Mom thought it was cute. Then, Casey said, "No, I think I'm gonna name mine Dogpoop." I laughed. And so, Freddy and Dogpoop are now partners in crime! Actually, I don't know. I'm not outside. I'm on my mom's bed. In my mom's bedrooms. In my house. Blogging. Eating leftover girl scout cookies. (Chomp, chomp, chomp, chomp, chomp) (Swallow) (Chew on that little bit still in there) (Swallow that) Sorry. Just wanted to say what I was doing. Today I went to Chill, a home school group. Most of the people there are teenagers, then there were adults, and then there were kids. I forgot most of the kid's names, except for a few. Lily, Amber, Justin, Jake, Nick, Leanna, PJ and JP. It's a big group. We had a class, then we went on lunch break, then we went outside, I hung out at a skatepark, then we played fishy fish cross my ocean, then we played soccer (World cup, people!) and then I went home. Ahh, my day. Aidan's at counselling. That's not nice. Okay, well, I'm done. Don't forget to vote on that pole, there!

No comments: