I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hollow weenie

Hi guys. Okay, it's Halloween, as most of you know, and I am NOT going trick-or-treating! :( And there's nobody at the football game, they're all going out today too. So I kinda don't know what I'm gonna do. Even Sheesh and Kaylyn are going out!

For those of you who care, Francine & Tj's party was today. I'm a green teletubby (you all knew that) and I'll def. post the pics my dad took sometime. You guys can see how beautiful I am in my costume. Oh, and I'll post later if anything cool happens. Adios.

No comments: