I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Not possible

I woke up this morning and my alarm clock read 7:35 AM. For those of you younger then I, that means early in the morning.

Jeez, I don't even wake up at 7:35 on a school day! It's not possible that I'm getting up then on Saturday, the day of not doing anything. So I got up at eight fifteen, much to my father's surprise.

Mom's been stuck in bed with hives, for those of you who don't know. I don't remember if I said that already. If I did, forget that I said it a second time and GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE!

Okay, now for a random fact: (Yeah, I haven't done 'em in a while, I've been busy)

People even add artificial coloring to cheese. Who needs their cheese to be THAT orange? Like, that just makes it look grosser. Why even do that to people? Are you guys trying not to make any money? Well, congratulations, you will not be getting any of my cash anytime soon! No sirree Bob, not anytime soon.

1 comment:

It's, Her... said...

Cass check out my cuz's blog. Here's the link http://puppiesandpopcorn.blogspot.com/