I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Duck Song

It's wednesday. It's raining and boring and eight AM. Omigosh, how DO you update videos? I sooooo want to put the Duck Song on here so everyone can see how wildly annoying it is! Hold on, I'll be back in a minute...

(A minute later)

HOORAY! Good thing they have those BLOG THIS buttons! (duh me) okay, guys, here you go! If Zach's (God forbid!) watching...

Got any grapes?

3 comments:

Kristy said...

hahahahaha!!!! REALLY annoying.

Kristy said...

um, Cassidy, those "drills" were not drills. The Tornado Warning was REAL.

It's, Her... said...

That duck song is really annoying but still funny. I just can't understand the point of it right now.