I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I been so busy

Sorry, gosh, I haven't posted in, like, three days. I've been MAJORLY busy. On Monday, my family got pumpkins, got stuff for Halloween costumes, and went out to eat. YUM :)

This year, I'm going to be the green Teletubby.
                                                 Here's me\
                                                         
I'm gonna wear one of mom's green sweatshirts and a pair of dad's sweatpants, along with a hood made of felt. (With that stick sticking out of my head. No doubt that'll be comfortable :)

Yesterday, on Tuesday, was another rehearsal. I got a monologue to do in this cabaret thing for the group. I'm not in the Grinch that much, actually. Only two chorus songs. Dah-hu-dor-aze and something else of that nature. YES, singing. I am not all that fond of it.

Feel free to enjoy that picture of the teletubbies I posted up there. It's yours for the taking.

No comments: