I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, November 1, 2010

Boring day

Today wasn't all that exciting. I didn't do all that much. Last night, I went to youth group (a second time) and we carved pumpkins. Ozzy somehow destroyed his. Figures. Him+knife+pumpkin=be thankful you aren't a gourd. Ouch, I don't know what he did, but it was bad.

Isaac made this cyclops thing. It kinda looked like a scuba diver, but with a M with an L on the back. (He was trying to make the Yankees cymbal...we don't live in New York...?) And Bethany made a ballerina. It was probably the best one.

I made one with a T on it. T doesn't stand for anything,  it's just a T. T for tortilla. So there.